The Lookout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to decorate places, hang out with friends, and basically just to have fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Katjas Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katja Hunterson

Katja Hunterson

Katjas Application Empty
PostSubject: Katjas Application   Katjas Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:33 pm

Application

General Information

1. What is your Furcadia name?: Katja Hunterson

2. Do you work in any BAHs or other dreams? Describe your experiences in these dreams: In the past Ive worked for BaHs, one was Heavens BaH. Now, Ive been working in a post-apocalyptic dream with my Furc/RL Boyfriend. Mainly we keep track of storylines, housing for characters in RP, Events and such.

3. How long have you been playing Furcadia?: Almost 2-3 years.

4. About how long are you on Furcadia per week? 5-6 hours a day usually.

5. Tell us a little about yourself:(Optional) I love to help people and I love to talk, as you can probably ask my friends. :3

6. Why are you interested in being staff at The Lookout? I looked around the dream and it seemed really cool. The atmosphere seems calm, peaceful and loving.

7. How did you find our dream? Allegria Island

Short Answer Each answer MUST be at least 3 sentences long.

1. What would you do if you were the only staff member on duty, and you had three furres who needed your help at the same time?
I would help one at a time, and ask them to be patient for a minute then go on to helping the others. Smile

2. If a furre were repeatedly insulting you, and constantly whispering you about nonsense, what would you do?:
I would ask them to stop the insults. Id continue to warm them about harassment. If they dont stop, I would ignore and report to a higher staff member.
3. There is an house check going on, and a furre goes to the desk. He keeps asking for house 3 and won't stop. How would you react to this?: I would remind him that no house can be bought during a house check. If its available after the check, I would give it to him.

4. If a furre was text spamming at the desk, what would you do? Warn them once;if they dont stop, twice. Third would require a possible ejection. If he would return, I would issue an EOS and report to the owner or a higher ranked staff member.

Swords are not Enough
Back to top Go down

Katjas Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lookout :: Staff :: Applications-
Jump to: