The Lookout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to decorate places, hang out with friends, and basically just to have fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Liz's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liz

Liz

Liz's Application Empty
PostSubject: Liz's Application   Liz's Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:37 pm

Application

General Information

1. What is your Furcadia name?: Elizzabeth

2. Do you work in any BAHs or other dreams? Describe your experiences in these dreams: I currently work in Eco Acres, and I'm working on a dream with my friends called Camp Bournedale. I have worked in the following dreams; Shimmering Moons, Silent Lullaby Homes, CrystalLight Homes, A Rabbits Life; New Era, A Rabbit's Life; Orig., Sparkling Falls, Homes and The Complex (not in that order). I may have worked in more.. I can't remember though o.o I have learned patience throughout all of the dreams, and how to deal with both staff and patrons when difficult situations come along. I know and learned most of the BaH staff rules/commands although I am always ready for new challenges that are sure to come in the future. I actually learned quite a lot when I was staff in all of those dreams, but my mind has currently escaped me.

3. How long have you been playing Furcadia?: I have been playing for 7 years now.

4. About how long are you on Furcadia per week?: Well, I'm on and off due to my odd and current health, but I am usually online almost every day for a few hours and possibly over five hours on weekends.. I need a life xD

5. Tell us a little about yourself:(Optional): I have a kind yet stubborn heart, I am caring in most ways and I enjoy company/making new friends, but I love to be alone more than anything, honestly. I do own a short temper, but I have learned to control it in most ways, although I am still learning how to control it better than I am; and how to possible contain it better.. o.o

6. Why are you interested in being staff at The Lookout?: I really like the layout of this dream, and I enjoy the company of .. most of the staff whom work here. I love the, what's the word? I suppose you would say atmosphere? I don't have much of an answer for this, sorry. xd

7. How did you find our dream?: My friend, Dry Tears, summoned me C:

Short Answer Each answer MUST be at least 3 sentences long.

1. What would you do if you were the only staff member on duty, and you had three furres who needed your help at the same time?:

- I would first quickly see whom needed help the most and well, help them. Once that is settled I would go onto the next person and so on with that. Although, if there was more than one really important situation, like spamming I would go through them quickly and "tie the loose ends" after. Along with that, I would whisper the patrons, telling them I shouldn't be long and to take logs/screen shots if that is the case. I realize this isn't the best answer, but .. meh.. >.<

2. If a furre were repeatedly insulting you, and constantly whispering you about nonsense, what would you do?:

- I would ask them to stop politely as all should, but if the furre did not then I would give a warning for harassment. If they continued, and I had given a second warning, I would put the furre on ignore and report the situation to a higher staff member. If this furre went on and started harassing other patrons and such, I would be forced to give one last warning before ejection if it was continued in the same fashion.

3. There is an apartment check going on, and a furre goes to the desk. He keeps asking for house 3 and won't stop. How would you react to this?:

- First of all, I would tell the furre that during a House Check he or she could not buy a house and they could possibly ask for it after the house check if it was still available. If they continued, I would be forced to give one warning and ask them to wait once more. If he or she ignored my warning, then I would eject after second or third warning, whispering the furre why they were ejected and the rules.

4. If a furre was text spamming at the desk, what would you do?:

- I would give a warning, if it was ignored a second warning would be issued. Unfortunately, after the third possible warning, they would be ejected. If the patron had come back to the dream and started again, I would be forced to eject once more and put the furre on EOS, while reporting the logs and such to higher staff and the owner.

"Swords are not enough."
Back to top Go down
Javier

Javier

Liz's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liz's Application   Liz's Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:32 pm

You seem to have much experience of BaH and seem reliable. You would act in the situations very well and I overall think you would be a great staff.

Javier has come to a verdict:

Rec.
Back to top Go down

Liz's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lookout :: Staff :: Applications-
Jump to: