The Lookout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to decorate places, hang out with friends, and basically just to have fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skeleton Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dry Tears
Admin
Dry Tears

Skeleton Application Empty
PostSubject: Skeleton Application   Skeleton Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:33 pm

These rules Must be read for the sake of your application being accepted!

I: The title of your application should be 'Applicant's Application'. Not, "Application" or, "My App". For example, mine would be "Dry Tears's Application."

II: Please only post the application within the "Staff Applications" forum or your application will be auto-rejected.

III: Do NOT edit your application without permission from Dry Tears, Angel Feathers, or Migoto.

IV: You may NOT reply to your application, or anyone else's.

V: You MUST Answer each and every question. Leave nothing blank, except the last question, 'Other'. That is optional.

VI: At the end of your application, put the words, "Swords are not enough." To show that you have read and understood the rules.

You may apply only ONCE per hiring period.

---

Please copy the code below the application, then post it as a new post in the applications forum. If you are accepted you will be put on a one week trial. Within the week you can prove whether or not you're staff material for The Lookout.

Application

General Information

1. What is your Furcadia name?:

2. Do you work in any BAHs or other dreams? Describe your experiences in these dreams:

3. How long have you been playing Furcadia?:

4. About how long are you on Furcadia per week?

5. Tell us a little about yourself:(Optional)

6. Why are you interested in being staff at The Lookout?

7. How did you find our dream?

Short Answer Each answer MUST be at least 3 sentences long.

1. What would you do if you were the only staff member on duty, and you had three furres who needed your help at the same time?

2. If a furre were repeatedly insulting you, and constantly whispering you about nonsense, what would you do?:

3. There is an house check going on, and a furre goes to the desk. He keeps asking for house 3 and won't stop. How would you react to this?:

4. If a furre was text spamming at the desk, what would you do?
Back to top Go down
https://thelookoutbah.board-directory.net

Skeleton Application
Page 1 of 1